Your Child’s Safety
- Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Planet Play. Planet Play cannot accept any such responsibility.
- Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children within their care with them.
- Planet Play reserves the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others.
- All notices regarding the safe use of the equipment must be observed at all times. Refusal to observe these notices will result in the child or adult being asked to leave as in 3 above.
- In the event of any accident or injury please report to a member of the team.
- We reserve the right to limit periods of play during weekends and school holidays – minimum play entitlement 2 hours subject to advertised opening times.
- Children’s dress code: Socks must be worn at all times. Shoes must not be worn on any of the equipment.
- We recommend that children wear clothing which covers their arms and legs whilst playing. Jewellery, and any loose objects in pockets should be removed prior to play.
- The toddler area is specifically designed for children of a height of 1 metre or less. Children taller than 1 metre should refrain from using this area. Please see our leaflet on toddler safety for further details.
- Food and drink must not be taken into the toddler area or on to any of the play equipment without exception.
- Planet Play premises are alcohol free. Any customer found to be consuming or under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave.
- If you or your child experience any diarrhoea or vomiting whilst at Planet Play, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- We ask that all children/adults are symptom free for at least 48 hours after bouts of coughs, fevers, vomiting and diarrhoea before coming to Planet Play.
- We are strictly a no smoking venue. This includes not permitting the use of electronic devices on our premises.
- Planet Play takes no responsibility for property lost or left behind on the premises. Found items will be donated to charity if not collected within 14 days.
- Closed Circuit Camera’s are part of the security procedures of the building and are for the sole use of the Company only.
Subscribe for News & Offers
Add your details below and we'll keep you posted with news of our opening date and more information about Planet Play as it’s released. We will also have some great offers that we’d like to tell you about, so please subscribe and join the Planet Play community.
Planet Play offers two award-winning indoor play centres and cafes. We take pride in our cleanliness and quality of customer service. Located in Crediton, near Exeter and Honiton, Planet Play guarantees your little stars so much fun, it’s out of this world!
Planet Play - so much fun, it’s out of this world!
We are open 7 days a week.
Click here to see bookable time slots
VISIT US AT CREDITON
Any Questions or Enquiries, please get in contact with us:
Planet Play. Westward Business Park, (opposite Morrisons) Crediton, Devon, EX17 1HB