Party Terms and Conditions
Party package terms & conditions
- Planet Play Rules are in use throughout your party and must always be followed.
- It is the responsibility of the adult of the birthday child to ensure that all adults and children attending the party are aware of the Soft Play rules and abide by them.
- Planet Play do not accept any liability for injury sustained by children whilst on the premises.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18 years old, or the adult of the birthday child who must always remain within Planet Play. Children may only use the play area facility during their allocated time slot and will always remain the responsibility of the accompanying adults.
- No outside food and drink may be brought into the venue.
- Please ensure that the food for children is not consumed by adults. Failure to ensure this will result in adults being charged in full.
- If you or the children at your party experience any diarrhoea or vomiting whilst at Planet Play you will be asked to leave immediately.
- We ask that all children/adults are symptom free for at least 48 hours after bouts of coughs, fevers, vomiting and diarrhoea before coming to Planet Play.
- Children and adults attending the party must be informed that no shoes are to be worn on any of the equipment and socks and suitable clothing must always be worn.
- The use of Party Poppers / confetti bombs is prohibited due to health and safety.
- The management accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to property or articles (including personal property) brought into or left in any part of the premises. 1
- The management shall not be liable for any consequential loss or any other loss, or any damage or injury which may arise out of or in connection with the use of premises by you, however the loss is caused, or the damage or injury is sustained.
- The adult of the birthday child accepts full responsibility for all damage to the premises, furniture, equipment or other property caused by any persons attending the party. This same adult will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Planet Play staff are there to help maximise your children’s enjoyment. They are not however in any way a replacement for parental supervision. Any Parent/Guardian attending the party should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children and accompanying adults using the play area, Planet Play cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of any child/adult using the play area.
- Please ensure all your guests are made aware of the above Terms and Conditions.
- Should a party need to be moved, this can be done up to 14 days before your original party date without losing the deposit. Any party moved within 14 days will lose the deposit and this will need to be paid again when the party is rebooked.
- Anyone who would like to cancel their party within 4 days of the party date will be charged the full prices for the party.
- The number of children attending a party can be amended up to 24 hours before the party.
- Should any children be absent from a party, or the number of children be less than we were informed of, you will be charged at the full number of children.
Subscribe for News & Offers
Add your details below and we'll keep you posted with news of our opening date and more information about Planet Play as it’s released. We will also have some great offers that we’d like to tell you about, so please subscribe and join the Planet Play community.
Planet Play offers two award-winning indoor play centres and cafes. We take pride in our cleanliness and quality of customer service. Located in Crediton, near Exeter and Honiton, Planet Play guarantees your little stars so much fun, it’s out of this world!
Planet Play - so much fun, it’s out of this world!
We are open 7 days a week.
Click here to see bookable time slots
VISIT US AT CREDITON
Any Questions or Enquiries, please get in contact with us:
Planet Play. Westward Business Park, (opposite Morrisons) Crediton, Devon, EX17 1HB